RE: photo:driveway garden

  • To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] photo:driveway garden
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 10:48:34 -0500

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Walter; They did not show as clickable in YOUR particular e-mailer program
(I see that you use Pegasus Mail software) as they do not have the http://
in front of the rest of the address. Some e-mail programs will show them as
color clickable links regardless of the missing prefix and some do not... it
seems yours does not. Here it is with the prefix added:
http://www.qnet.com/~starlord/DWGARD01.JPG

Chris