REF:Encyclopaedia Britannica Online/Irises

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

 After numerous attempts to access the new online EB, I was
finally able to get through this Sunday morning.  I was curious as
to what might be included on our favorite subject.  I will let others
critique the article, but I am especially interested in EB's picture of
the 'blue flag', versicolor.

 Can somebody verify their picture of versicolor?

 To get to EB, I used the search engine Google and typed in
'online encyclopaedia britannica.'  I got there, but noticed later the
url (listed below) and later used it to get in.  I hope it is still working
as I post this.  This site has been extremely busy since it was first
announced, so you may not get in the first time if you wait until
peak usage hours.

  				http://search.eb.com/

Your search term will be irises.

	Walter Moores