St. Louis, Louie

From: Irisborer@aol.com

I just flew in from St. Louis
(your line is....... "and boy, are my arms tired").

Anyway, Peter and I just got home from the 1999 Fall Board meeting - which
was one of the most extraordinary American Iris Society Board meetings I've
ever attended.  We stayed in a marvelous hotel.... with a kazillion kops from
the Special Olympics....  and were treated like kings and queens by the fine
folks of St. Louis.

I will report tomorrow when I can face that stack of paper again..... but let
me just say that you man, John I Jones, has managed to bring about a
revolutionary change in the future of AIS.  I'm going to let him tell it
(because he's such a silver-tongued devil), so you'll have all the details
straight.

In other news.... the state of the Society is excellent - pointed into the
wind and sails unfurling!

Kathyguest in East Aurora, NY where we declined a 'bump' ticket on a later
plane in order to get back to Buffalo earlier, and then sat on the tarmac
until that time anyway.