Re: St. Louis, Louie

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Irisborer@aol.com wrote:

> .... John I Jones, has managed to bring about a
> revolutionary change in the future of AIS.

I also want to commend him.

Although I would prefer a different slant (to me, free access to data is
more important than protecting intellectual content and income flow),
what John did puts me in AWE.

The AIS board had discussed doing things for quite a while. JIJ got
something to happen. T'ain't easy (to put it mildly).

We owe you a great debt of gratitude.

Gerry

Oh, yeah--the board also split the Symposium off from Awards and found a
new sucker to handle it.
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair