AIS: Bulletin

From: Lorraine Miller <lcmiller@televar.com>

The new AIS Bulletin arrived in Quincy, WA on Saturday.  Have been so
busy I'd forgotten to retrieve the mail from the mailbox until Sunday
afternoon, and still have not had time to read any of this latest
edition, but the cover photo of HELLO DARKNESS and the Wister winners on
the back are gorgeous.  A quick flip-through assures that Terry has
again done himself proud, with great pics, etc.  Thanks to Terry for
doing a superb job as editor.

		Lorraine Miller, in Central Washington State where it's sunny and
fairly warm today.  Typical Fall weather lasting into November, which is
not so typical.  We've been known to have very cold weather, or snow,
earlier than this.  This is more to my liking, dahlias just barely been
touched by frost, and chrysanthemums still in pretty good shape --
they've had time to bloom out nicely this Fall.