Re: CULT: planting seeds

From: DWiris@aol.com

Hi Dennis,
About 70 pods of hand pollinated seed pods were planted last week.  We still
have about 30 bee pods we plan to plant.  They are planted in black plastic
nursery pots and left out in the cold and snow all winter.

We just got back from the AIS Board Meeting in St. Louis.  It was quite
interesting and a real surprise to hear John I. Jones' proposals and have
them approved.  Most AIS board members seem to be ready and willing to join
the computer generation.
Dorothy Willott

Must enter by Nov. 9.  For details, go to ONElist at: