Those Willotts

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Dorothy..... may I be the first to congratulate you and Tony for winning the
HYBRIDIZER'S MEDAL!

This, for those who don't know, is a VERY prestigious award given to those
hybridizers who have made a significant and longtime contribution to the body
of knowlege and progress of irises.

I'm sure that's not exactly the criteria... but you get the idea.  The point
is, it's not freely given and I think everyone should give Tony and Dorothy a
standing O!

clapclapclapclapclap

Kathy Guest
who does not know the properly tag