Re: Those Willotts

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 11/8/1999 5:26:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, DWiris@aol.com

<< Everyone else receiving an award gets a
 personal call from the president, Clarence Mahan.  So we saved him a phone
 call.  The actual medal, appropriately engraved, will be presented at the
 convention in Dallas next April. >>

And I'm sure, Dorothy, that your friends on Iris Talk will be there in force
to see you and Tony receive it.

I still have lots to write about from the Board meeting - and I promise you
all that I will.  I hope you find it to be of interest - sometimes the nuts
and bolts of an organization are a big zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to most folks.
And to me to, in some cases.  But - what goes on at the Board meeting affects
us all - and so this is an opportunity to see what's on the minds of the
Board (mainly the members and how to keep them fat and happy), and give your
input on how you think we could serve you better.

And yes, Clarence, Mike Lowe, Jay Hudson and I voted ourselves brand new cars
when the others were out eating some of the incredible goodies the St. Louis
people made.

Kathy Guest - who took notary training today - and the world is safe from
another notary for the time being.  All that legalese sounds like "wah, wah,
wah, wah" (<--- adults in Peanuts cartoons) to this gardener