Re: Regional Newsletters

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 11/6/1999 2:03:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, Wjobe@aol.com

<<  When the clubs host the
 regionals all the members work on it, not just the ' AIS' members.
 Just my opinion, of course, but I feel very strongly about it. >>

Leslie.... that's a wonderful position and I think you should bring it up to
your regional officers!  There's no reason every member in your region
shouldn't receive a copy of the regional newsletter.

For my part, I have proposed a Regional Newsletter Contest to the AIS Board -
who embarced it with open arms.  Stay tuned for details - but may I say right
now that the intention is to help RVP's and editors to make their newsletter
not only as good as it can be, but to show the world what kind of
extraordinary talent is otu there.

We all need to find ways to make this organization into what YOU want it to
be!  And if I sound like an election year politician, it can't be helped
(yes, I was elected - but the pay is awful <BG>).

So, Leslie.... I agree!  Let's get to work.

Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY
where I have this little heater trained on my frozen toesies

ONElist's Hawaiian Sweepstakes Ends Nov 9!
Enter today at: