Aaaagh!! Space Agers!!!

From: "Paul Tyerman" <tyerman@hotmail.com>

Howdy All,
     Just though I'd pass on to you some lovely space agers that are
flowering in my garden now... all for the first time.

     Eqyptian (Nice)
     Conjuration (WOW!!!!!)
     Skyhooks (interesting colour.... love the flounces)

     And I should get to see the infamous Thornbird within the next couple
of days.  I look forward to forming my own opinions on that one given the
"arguements" on the list in the past.  I wonder what form mine will take
this year.... I wonder what my potting mix will make it do.  Will be
interesting to see in the future when it is in the ground.

     So many others in flower now that I'm not going to start listing them.
Particularly love Six Pack, Acoma, Queen of Elegance, Knighted, Cheerful
One, Epicenter (just finished).... and I'll stop there.

     All the best from Down Under.

Cheers...

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia