Re: Good Iris Reference

I  found all but "Zena Flora" in the AIS Checklists:
Lillian Lee-1988-H. Nichols
Loop the Loop-1973-Schreiner's
Cuba-1931-Sheets ***(I'd like a peice of this if you get extra)
Los Angeles-1927-Mohr-Mit
Minnie Colquit-1941-Sass-H.P.N.
Just wait till the Iris Data Base in on line you'll be able get this information much easier. I can't wait.