Re: Re: TB: tough ones

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
> I've been slowly figuring out which are the super tough ones in this
> climate, but tough here isn't necessarily tough in Alberta Canada.
that are the best here.

I don't grow HOM, but CS and STH are two of the best growers here, too
(somewhat closer to Alberta). It is not automatic that what does well for
Linda also does well here. When we traded irises two years ago, most of
what I sent to Linda promptly turned up their toes, and most of what she
sent here either sulked or sank without a trace.

> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
> After 30 yrs with wood heat, I'm having central heat installed this week
> - Hooray!

Sorry you went out and bought a furnace, Linda - I could have sent you mine
for free - it is still getting up to 70 during the daytime here.

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!