Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB:Carolina Gold

From: GardnrJan1@aol.com

In a message dated 11/8/99 8:28:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<< Probably, any iris with the
 word Carolina in it is from the hand of Loleta Powell. >>
    Was she from one of the North or South Carolina's?   I've considered
getting this one since I live in SC.   Thanks for the bio, I like to hear
about the hybridizers that are known and not so well known.
Jante Natale
zone 8 of SC where it's fall...or spring..hard to tell!!