Re:Other-Funding

From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>

Our club--as a benefit to the members--gives anyone who is attending the
annual meeting  $ 100 --this is not tied up with being the RVP--this is for
the local member--as a benefit of being a member of AIS--It is expected that
you write a report--so that others can share what you saw and did--
The other benefit we give to members--is forming 'buying groups'--all the
same persons who want to buy from a certain hybridizer--and then the club
gives about $ 200 to each 'buying group'--  this is great for newer
members--to help them get started with newer iris--
Since I donate a goodly number of the Iris for our sale--I feel that helping
the newer members--or those on fixed incomes--to either buy newer Iris or
attend an annual meeting--is a great idea--
Carryl in western Montana  zone 3/4