TB: THORNBIRD.

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

In a message dated 11/9/99 8:56:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com writes:

<< I have not really been impressed with the pictures of Thornbird that I
have seen, but some of my friends that grew it last year said they LOVED it
when it bloomed for them. >>

Patrick,
     I had THORNBIRD in Kentucky, where it performed greatly.  This is one of
those love it or hate it plants, and I really loved it.  Sadly, it did not
like Florida, and is now in the garden of a 17 year old girl in Alabama.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida          [Low 49 F, High 82 F]