REF: AIS registraion on-line

Delighted to hear the registration lists are going online, I wouldn't mind paying a subscription fee. What sort of search facilities are envisioned. Will it be for only the actual listing or will we be able to search for all references to a variety. It will help me emormously if I could find everything that had been bred from a particular variety. I often want hints as to what genes a variety may be carrying.
Colleen Modra