Re: Information

From: "Patterson, Dallas" <nye@mail.fidalgo.net>

Chasmanthe floribunda is reportedly hardy down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit
(USDA Zone 9) or -6 degrees Centigrade. In zones where the plant is not
hardy, the corms should be kept dry and stored for the winter in dry
packing material. Its culture is the same as the gladiolus. However,
don't forget to stand back after planting...Chasmanthe floribunda can
grow to about 10 meters (30 feet)!

Dallas Patterson
Anacortes, Washington
USDA Zone 8