SA: Aaaagh!! Space Agers!!!

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 11/9/1999 8:56:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com writes:

<< Everytime I saw a picture of Thornbird, Conjuration, or Sky Hooks, they
looked different. >>

I have a theory on this.............  (<--- anyone surprised?)

I grow lots of daylilies and I am quite aware that many of the very fancy
types - the ones that double, or have spikey edges and so on, MAY NOT EXHIBIT
THOSE TRAITS UNLESS THEY HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF WARM NIGHTS (in addition to
hot days, of course).

I wonder if the same maybe true of Space Agers??  I wonder if warm days and
nights bring out the most extraordinary special effects..... while cool
nights might inhibit it.

Maybe this would be a fun study!

Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY - who believes she is the person who got
yelled at by JIJ over subject tags and so is trying to comply