Re: REB: Arboretum/Your name

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Pat in Dallas:  Thank you for including the hyhbridizer in your last rebloom
report, it really helps -- want to be more helpful?  Add the year of
introduction!! -- Well, I
can only ask for the moon, so I'll continue:  Evidently my cataloguing of
"names of iris-talk names" is not done properly or?!!!  Anyhow I list by last
name, so I couldn't find yours.  Help?!  Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7
ryfigge@aol.com
P.S.  Are you zone 3/5 or is that someone else in Texas?  At least I have
that noted for another TX report.