REB:Report (Braggin on the kids.)

From: StorYlade@aol.com

When I made the move to Bowling Green, I only had room for 1 clump of
RETURNING CHAMELEON.  Small rhizomes resulted in a lack of spring bloom.
This afternoon the first bloom of the year opened on RC.  There are 4 stalks
in various stages of development, but growing fast in this warm weather.

If this was the first bloom I'd seen on RC, I would introduce it.  It is so
lovely with light ruffles and lace.  It's showing it's warm weather
colors-light lavender/greyish standards and falls with chartruse shoulders.
Prettier than it sounds.  Strong stalk with perfect branching.

And the seedling from E of E X Hot Streak has a stalk too.  May not see bloom
though.

Betty from Bowling Green KY, just bragging on the kids.