Re: CULT: The good, the bad and the truly awful (long, long)

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/10/99 10:29:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<  The mere thought of an Ichabod Crane clone in a black velvet evening gown
at the convention.  It's enough to set the iris world back a few years.
Maybe even a few centuries.  I doubt all the altering in the world would
manage to improve that particular image.  >>

Shouldn't worry about that. It really isn't done to wear black velvet to a
garden party anyway. Might be excellent for the banquet, though. You can
borrow my Georgian cameo. Or maybe we can find one of those tiny cocktail
hats with a veil that make one look slightly giddy.....you will, of course,
have to leave off the ankle bracelet for the evening.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com
"I shall continue to be an impossible person so long as those who are
possible remain possible" --Bakunin