Re: CULT: The good, the bad and the truly awful (long, long)

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

>Shouldn't worry about that. It really isn't done to wear black velvet to a
>garden party anyway. Might be excellent for the banquet, though. You can
>borrow my Georgian cameo. Or maybe we can find one of those tiny cocktail
>hats with a veil that make one look slightly giddy.....you will, of course,
>have to leave off the ankle bracelet for the evening.

Really?!!  A real Georgian cameo?  And perchance does this one have
an image of a fine Georgian matron with an iris stem gripped firmly in
in her teeth?  That would be just too apropos.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net.
Texas Zone 7  - wondering how that gown will look with the cowboy
boots.  I really only wear them for dress up occasions, you know.