Re: HIST: "Cuba" and the Confirmation of Identity

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/11/99 8:44:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, waddie@slip.net
writes:

<<  I guess now it is a waiting game.  >>

Now, don't be daunted! It is a puzzle and getting there is half the fun!

Waiting to see what develops should not affect your enjoyment of the new
irises at all.  Some of the best things in my garden, gorgeous things,
haven't got a name on them and probably never will have. Doesn't diminish
them a bit in my eyes. Makes me feel very tender and protective of them,
actually....

Do let us know what comes out of that Cuba rhizome when the time comes. I'm
sure we'd all be curious to hear!

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com