Re: OT-HUMOR:Sign-off Quotes

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/12/99 8:24:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<< Than udder stung by adder?"--Unknown, or I don't remember.

    Walter Moores
    Enid Lake, MS (As happy as pigs in slop now that all of the
 girls are back...been missing Miss Anner terribly) >>

Why thank you , Walta. Thass a lovely cow poem you gave us. Very moooooving.
Signatures around here getting flashy so thought I'd do a little decorating
too occasionally ....tis the season don't you know...Tra la la....

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com
"I shall continue to be an impossible person so long as those who are
possible remain possible" --Bakunin