Re: OT-HUMOR:Sign-off Quotes

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Dear Anner, I have sorely missed you and was ready to send out the Marines
and the Royal Canadian Mounties who are noted for  "get their man".  And I
love youjr sign-off --- I'm sure there are those who think I'm impossible,
the children translate that into my being a "character".  Right now that
trait has proved good!  For some reason I can't get aol on my 4.0 -- I get a
white page that covers the whole monitor and does nothing.  I've tried it 3
timeswith the same result - so I went to my old 2.3(?) and it came thru --
Unfortunately the 3.5(?) was discarded  by one of my daughters because I
didn't "need it" -- I protested and said sometimes there is a hangup and it
is needed, so I m,anaged  to save this one which works in an emergency.  Now
to find out what the  problem is!   Rosalie nr Baltimore ryfigge@aol.com