Re: TB:Nilsen Australia Help

From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>

Well Jan
Here's the more recent one's from Kevin I'd be interested in, as per
registraion list. My lists only go up to 95 so there may thave been some in
96-98
Beryl Jean, Bilbao Beauty, Dream Desire,  Oceanic Lass, Oz Sky, Papunya
(I've got alittle bit of this and it's stunning) Atonement, Blue Rain, Ellen
Ware, My Little Girl, Yellow Denim,
Checkerboard, Colonial Bride, Jacaranda Festival, Maralong, Quandialla,
The Checklist 80-89 doesn't give a list at the back of what each person
registered so I'm not sure what he released in this period. Oh, for an
on-line facility with search capabilities

Thanks for your help.
Colleen Modra