CULT: Companion Plants--Sempervivums?

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/12/99 3:57:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bentfork@navix.net writes:

<< The SDBs hold their own and some of them will even crowd out the hens and
chicks or force them  to grow up into strange little mounds.  >>

Oh, how fascinating! Thank you so much for the nice description of your,
ummm, poultry, or as the old garden guys used to call them for reasons I do
not know, "house leeks." Sempervivums are very endearing. I have very
companionable red tinged one called Ruby Hearts. Your wall really sounds
attractive and I can see that it could really be a nice combination for those
folks with stone edgings to their beds.

Anner Whitehead
"Rejoice, dear hearts!"--Brother Dave Gardener