Re: CULT: planting seeds

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: DWiris@aol.com
>
>Hi Dennis,
>About 70 pods of hand pollinated seed pods were planted last week.  We still
>have about 30 bee pods we plan to plant.  They are planted in black plastic
>nursery pots and left out in the cold and snow all winter.

That's how I'm planting mine.  I still have about 20 pods left to do (out
of 75).  I intend to finish up this weekend.  Isn't this weather great?  :)

How do you label yours?  I bought these flat white plastic stakes from
Frank's and write a code number on it with a Sharpie marker.  It works
pretty well as long as the sun is beating down on it.  The worst fear is
squirrels digging them up!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html