RE: AIS October Bulletin

From: Judyhunt1@aol.com

Hi y'all,

The Bulletin arrived on Echo Trail in Louisville country today.  A friend who
lives in the city received his a couple of days ago.  I wonder if we are
among the last to whom it has been delivered.

The comments in an earlier post about all the apologies for the July Bulletin
in this issue were much the same that I had just heard from someone else.  I
know what a BIG job it is to get a publication out and how hard it is to get
folks to volunteer for responsibilities in any organization, so I try to
overlook things that might bother me under other circumstances. This isn't
always easy for me since I tend to be a perfectionist (it's a curse); but as
my hubby is so fond of saying, maybe "She/He who criticizes gets to do the
job next time."  Unrealistic for AIS I know, but it has helped keep peace in
a couple of local groups (not iris groups, please note)!

My 2 cents worth...

Judy Hunt in Kentucky