Re: CULT: Companion Plants--Sempervivums?

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/12/99 10:10:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<< Are you sure that your cheres enfants are in such imminent peril? I
 non-chalantly leave my sempervivums clambering out of the confinement of
 their pots unclothed to the winter winds - which I expect have a sharper
 bite here than in your locale - without ill effect. One must assume, after
 all, that their name was not chosen at random.>>

These are sissy Virginia sempervivums. They look cold and I've seen them
shivering at the end of their little umbilici. Better safe than sorry.

 << and in my waking moments I shall be looking forward to your forthcoming
ROOTS articles.>>

Merci. One hopes the earth will move for you.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com
"It was when the trees were leafless first in November
And their blackness became apparent, that one first
Knew the eccentric to be the base of design."-- Stevens