Re: REF: Symposium Ballot

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Irisacher@aol.com wrote:

> From: Irisacher@aol.com
>
> ....  I think a published compilation of regional Judges ballot
> results is potentially very valuable...and NO...I'm NOT volunteering!

I am volunteering (or already did). It seems like part of the job.

I intend to play a lot with the spreadsheet of regional and grand
totals. Like computing the standard deviations of vote percentage for
each iris across the regions. Both low sigma (nearly uniform
appreciation) and high sigma (wide variation) irises would be of
interest.

Gerry
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com