Re: REF: Symposium Ballot

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> Now my JUDGES BALLOT is different.  That is where the garden-worthiness
> MUST take precedence.  I think a published compilation of regional Judges
> ballot results is potentially very valuable...and NO...I'm NOT
> volunteering!
>
> Dorothy Stiefel
> IrisAcher@aol.com
> Dryden, NY

	 This has been tried before with something called the Judges'
Choice Ballot but was discontinued many years ago.  Does
anybody know why the JC ballot was discontinued?  Since it was
not the  'official' ballot, did judges fail to return it like members fail
to return the symposium?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8