Re: RE: AIS October Bulletin

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Judyhunt1@aol.com wrote:

> The comments in an earlier post about all the apologies for the July Bulletin
> in this issue were much the same that I had just heard from someone else.  I
> know what a BIG job it is to get a publication out and how hard it is to get
> folks to volunteer for responsibilities in any organization, so I try to
> overlook things that might bother me under other circumstances.

The Bulletin is a big job, and Terry deserves a big hand for all the
outstanding work he has done, not the least of which is transitioning us to a
new binding that is much more flexible in the number of pages we can have, and
new computer program for laying out the whole thing.

At the AIS BOD meeting Terry asked the board to find a replacement for him as
editor (he will be president next), so its time to step up to the bar folks.
At the moment I can't remember who is coordinating collection of resumes but
if you send yours to the AIS Secretary I am sure it will get to the right place.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS
AIS Special Committee for Electronic Member Services

Subscribe to iris-talk at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-talk

Subscribe to iris-photos at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-photos