Re: REF: Bulletin

From: John or Margaret Montgomery <monashee@junction.net>

John I Jones wrote:

> From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

> IMHO, I think Terry has done a great job in getting the bulletins out, and
> dramatically improving their look and content. Yes, there have been glitches
> along the way. and we should always voice our concerns and suggestions for
> improvement. No issue will ever be perfect, but I think we should also give
> credit where crediot is due - Thanks Terry!

Right John!
I find it hard to understand the yapping and baying because the Bulletin is out about a
week after it's cover date.  What did you folks do to help?  Editing a journal such as
this is an enormous job and then consider that it must be done after spending the day
trying to earn a living.  I know because I have done the job on a few occasions as an
emergency replacement for NALS.  Terry Aitken has done a superlative job and we should be
reading paeans of praise for his efforts.

Ask not what your editor can do for you but what you can do for your editor.

John Montgomery
Vernon  BC  Zone 5