Re: REF: Symposium Ballot

From: HIPSource@aol.com

We could, of course, do our own garden-worthiness Sympsium on our own terms
here, if we were so inclined.

Each person willing to sign their name and identify their location by state
and USDA Zone, or country for our foreign members, might simply post a list
of up to twenty five irises, bearded or beardless, hybrid or species, old or
new, that they can state with confidence born of individual experience, are
superior garden irises in their area.

Might that information be useful?

Anner Whitehead
"The mere fact that my assumptions are wrong and my conclusions
are erroneous does not mean that I am not right in principle."