Re: REF: Bulletin

From: GardnrJan1@aol.com

In a message dated 11/13/99 11:54:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jijones@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Course if we want to be most efficient we could buy our own (6 digit cost)
 stuffing and labeling machine, find a facility to house it (let alone move it
 every so often) and hire staff to run it.

 Nah, why do all that, I am sure we can find somebody to do it in their spare
time....

Dear List Members,
     Back somewhere between 1983-86 I wrote for and helped a publisher
coordinate a small NJ Coast magazine.    It grew in those three years to be
full size, color cover and inside etc, etc.   To make a long story short,
what John says is SO right on the money.   Publishing even a small endeavor
is expensive, time consuming and complex.   What Terry has done all this time
is nothing short of fabulous and I can tell you for a fact that what you're
holding in your hand has cost him much more in time and the sweat of his brow
than you are paying for it.   ANd no, I don't want the job...I know how big
it is and I'm flat out CHICKEN.
Janet natale
zone 8 of SC