Re: CULT: planting seeds

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

Randy, thanks for telling about your seed-sowing techniques.  They are
surprisingly much different than mine!  I particularly liked your idea
about using plastic knives (much cheaper than my plant markers, despite
being made of the same thing)!

I also liked your chicken wire idea.  This would solve all my squirrel
problems!  I ought to invest in some of that stuff to protect my babies.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html