Re: TB: Rhiz. not growing roots

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Doug,

A couple of weeks back I discovered that BATIK was not rooting.  It
had been planted in the ground.  After the armadillos dug it up for me
and I discovered why it wasn't doing well, I dusted the four rhizomes
with rooting powder and potted them.  As of today all now have fresh
green growth about an inch high.  Can't be sure the rooting powder
did it.  I should have dusted two and potted the other two in separate
pots without dusting, then maybe I'd have a better idea.

Good luck with EW.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7