Re: CULT: The Very Best of our Best--Was Symposium

From: HIPSource@aol.com

Greetings.

I wrote:

<<We could, of course, do our own garden-worthiness Sympsium on our own
terms>>

To which Donald replied:

<< What a fiendish idea!  This might not be as safe as it sounds.  Much easier
 to do the armchair coach bit.......  As is?  Or might we want the span of
years with growing experience?  And  could we perhaps define and reach a
consensus on what constitutes a good garden iris? >>

As is.

We have never been able to reach a consensus on anything around here with the
exception of the collective depression the day Clarence bailed.

Just say "your best in term of garden-worthiness" and let it play out as it
will, was what I was thinking. People know what their really good stuff is,
it is only a question of their being willing to share the information.

Finishing up my little list .....

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com