Re: Re:Symposium Ballot

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>
>
>Hey folks--the Symposium Ballot is supposed to be your favorites--don't you
>have a list in your head of favorites?

That is exactly the problem.  My favorite irises are not tall beardeds.
Does AIS ever take a poll of other irises?

I would rather know what are other people's favorite arilbreds and
Louisianas.  What cultivars of species perform well in my part of the
country?  That sort of thing...

I get plenty of help from IRIS-TALK but not much at all through AIS, and
that's just a crying shame.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html