RE: AIS Bulletin

From: Thomas Gormley <TGORMLEY@compuserve.com>

Bulletins all arrived today, Nov 13th - Kevin's, Jeffco Iris Society and
ours.  First time they all arrived at the same address, same day.

Hate to do "Me toos" but John said it eloquently enough for us all -
Bulletins are a lot of work, garners lots of critics, pays not at all, and
now to follow in Terry's most able footsteps would certainly be a daunting
prospect.  As a group, we must be vocal in our support of whichever brave
soul takes on the job!  I prefer "low profile" or "no profile" jobs where
my mistakes and oversights are not visable to the masses - low tolerance
these days for criticism - life is too short, eat dessert/Raspberry Fudge

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill, MO 63016
(near St. Louis)
where in Zone 5 it is 83 degrees and SMELL THE ROSES is the only rebloomer
in this very dry garden.