Re: HYB: Planning crosses

I don't have enough experience to boldly plan my crosses yet.  At least not
with specific cultivars.  I just know that I want to get reblooming
arilbreds so I cross any rebloomer with any arilbred and then hope for the
best.

Dennis,
    Guess what I found in the seedling patch yesterday morning.  A yellow rebloomer AB!!!  It is not particularly beautiful and it's parentage is unknown due to an accidental stirring of seeds but what I do know is that it's pod parent was an AB.  Chances are this is at best a 1/4 bred and at worst an 1/8 bred.  Either way it is reblooming now and it does have some aril parentage.  Should be useful for crossing back in an effort to further develop reblooming AB's.
--
mailto:ddbro@llano.net
Dana Brown