Re: MED: Raspberry Jam

From: Christa Royer <croyer@fastrans.net>

Michael D. Greenfield wrote:

> From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
> Raspberry Jam - Niswonger 1981   Is this a rebloomer ? I have a 3" stalk
> with a bud showing color.

Mike, the 1998 Reblooming Checklist does not list RASPBERRY JAM as a
rebloomer. Since it is an "81 intro. it surely would have been reported
somewhere. Enjoy your little surprise.
Christa Royer
St. Louis Mo
zone 5
No matter which directon I look, I see things from my point of view.

> Mike Greenfield
> redear@infinet.com
> SW Ohio Zone 5b

       GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9 Fixed & NO annual fee! Apply online today!