Re: AIS: Bulletin

Folks, we don't realize how lucky we can count ourselves when an October Bulletin, despite real foul-ups that are not the fault of the VOLUNTEER editor, make it arrive a week or even two late.  Some of my professional journals are as much as 2 years behind, and that's accepted, in a resigned sort of way, as normal for journals with volunteer staff and low budgets for the people doing the work.  Besides, the AIS Bulletin is a class act in appearance, too.  Definitely worth waiting a bit to receive it.
Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net