REB: Rebloom Report

From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

Hi all,

Here's my Rebloom report for Southern California,  Redlands.

I have PEPPER LANE, HEMSTITCHED, PEPPER BLEND, CLOUD BALLET, and BUSY BEING
BLUE reblooming now.  WINE PIXIE, RUSTLER, and HEMSTITCHED bloomed in late
Sept./early October.  Don't know if all of these are typical rebloomers.  The
weather has been warm forever.  We had one drizzly day last week, but
temperatures have been in the 80's still.  We were having temps. in the
90's-100's in October.  Hope these irises do this every year.  It is so cool
to have blooming irises now!  I ordered a few from Sutton's this year.
Hopefully next year will be even better.

Allison,
Planted late arriving arilbreds today.  Had to move some TBs to make room.
Still don't have enough room.  Time to dig up more lawn.

Allison Hagen Kennedy
Redlands, California
USDA zone 9, Sunset zone 19
Member of AIS Region 15, Inland Region Iris Society(IRIS)