Re: Re:Symposium Ballot

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

On 13 Nov 99, at 21:04, Dennis Kramb wrote:

> From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
> >From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>
> >
> >Hey folks--the Symposium Ballot is supposed to be your favorites--don't
> >you have a list in your head of favorites?
> That is exactly the problem.  My favorite irises are not tall beardeds.
> Does AIS ever take a poll of other irises?
> I would rather know what are other people's favorite arilbreds and
> Louisianas.  What cultivars of species perform well in my part of the
> country?  That sort of thing...
> Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

	Dennis, then you are going to have to join every section and shell out megabucks in so doing
in order to get the symposia from all of the sections.

	One of the suggestions in the archives (everyone reads those :))
is that the BAIS publish all of the symposia from the various
sections.  This message was supposed to have been sent farther
up, but it has not been acted on yet.

	Dennis, I feel your pain!

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8