RE:CULT:my favorites

From: "judy eckhoff" <judye@ourtownusa.net>

It's hard to choose a few sometimes!! My garden is in Zone 6 , it is usually
hot and dry in the summer, cold and windy winters. This year has had above
average rain untill Sept. now it is very dry with no rain for weeks.The soil
is a sandy loam (I'm lucky)Here are some of my best growers:
ABRIDGED VERSION Hager 83
AMELIA'S ORCHID Mueller 92
BEFORE THE STORM Innerst 89
CRINOLINE Schreiners 65