Re: RE:CULT:my favorites

From: Steven & Sharlyn Rocha <srocha@pacbell.net>

Hello List,
    Her is my list of 25 favorites that I am voting for from San Diego
County.
ACOMA
CODICIL
CONJURATION
DANCE HALL DOLLY
DAWNING
FANCY WOMAN
FORBIDDEN FRUIT
FUNNY GIRL
HONKY TONK BLUES
JESSE'S SONG
LADY FRIEND
LEMON CHESS
MESMERIZER
NIGHT GAME
OH JAMAICA
PERSIAN BERRY
RASPBERRY FUDGE
SCARLET EMBERS
SKATING PARTY
SKY HOOKS
SUNNY BUBBLES
THORNBIRD
TITAN'S GLORY
VIVA MEXICO
ZANDRIA
                            Sincerely,
                            Steve

-Steven & Sharlyn Rocha
srocha@pacbell.net
President, San Diego/Imperial Co. Iris Society
Region 15, Zone 9
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/7679 (Irises)
http://home.pacbell.net/srocha (Horses)
San Diego Iris Society Web Site