Re: HYB: Planning crosses

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB: Planning crosses
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 09:00:29 -0800

From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>

Craft shops sometimes carry dessicant for making dried flowers. I've made my
own desicant packs by putting some dessicant in a pieces of paper towel folded
and
closed with tape. While they are not as "nice" as the comercial packs, you do
have
control over the size.

Ken Walker
kenww@pacbell.net
Concord, CA  USDA zone 9, Sunset zone 14