Re:Cult: my favorites - oops

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

I listed 30 and forgot SULTRY MOOD and JESSE'S SONG - both super
reliable plants & blooms, but (obviously) I don't go looking for their
flowers, eagerly anticipating bloom.

If some of the lurkers want to remain anonymous, if you will send your
list to me, I will clip all but your location and post for others to
see.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

Linda Mann